Thirteen things about having a child in Kindergarten...
1. I never realized Moms have so much homework
2. They do science in Kindergarten?
3. When did they start doing math?
4. Reading and writing... what happened to cookies and milk?
5. 6 1/2 hours seems like forever to a child
6. Taking your lunch or buying is a BIG decision
7. Wearing uniforms is a good thing!
8. The classroom wish list comes before my home wish list
9. Making new friends is okay
10. How hungry can he really be after being at school for 6 1/2 hours?
11. School projects are for the whole family
12. He can do almost anything because he goes to school now
13. Kissing Mom in the back of the classroom is still okay... this week : )