Wednesday was my 27th birthday and I wanted to post something but I ran out of time. Oh well, I'll post something now. How about 27 things about me that you might not know...
1. As a little girl I took baton classes and was in a couple of little shows
2. I met my husband 22 years ago
3. I sell Avon
4. I used to sell Premier Designs Jewelry
5. I can touch my tongue to my nose
6. I once bounced a friend off a teeter totter at summer camp... she broke her collarbone!
7. I can say the Pledge Of Allegiance in Spanish
8. In 3rd and 6th grade I got straight A's
9. I love shopping
10. I cried on my Honeymoom because I missed my family
11. I fell in love with and actually wore the very first wedding dress I tried on
12. I love Mexican food and could eat it every day
13. I love scrapbooking but don't leave much time for it
14. I love to read
15. I always wanted to have two daughters
16. I grew up knowing all of my grandparents and they are actually all still alive
17. I prefer iced tea over hot tea
18. I've had five surgeries where I was put under... that's a strange feeling!
19. I can remember things (in detail) starting from about age 4
20. I would love to write a children's book someday
21. Tulips are my favorite flower
22. I drive a red mini van
23. Red and purple are my favorite colors
24. I collect Willow Tree figurines... thanks to Julie for getting me started
25. I someday hope to visit my Sister in Law in South East Asia
26. Our family moved for the first time when I was 16 years old
27. Since I've been married I've moved 4 times
Did you learn anything you didn't already know??
Tips for celebrating family birthdays...
Register each person in your family with Cold Stone Creamery and get a special coupon for a free Love it size ice cream to be used the week of your birthday!
Join Fazoli's E-family Club and get special coupons for a free dessert
Join The Melting Pot's Club Fondue and get coupons for a free chocolate fondue
Join Red Robin's E-club and get a free hamburger on your big day!