Saturday, November 18, 2006

Morning Sickness

Okay, I did want everything that went along with being pregnant, right? I mean, I prayed and asked God to give me this little baby and I knew what all was involved. It's not like I've never done this before. Do we really forget just how hard morning (afternoon and evening for that matter) sickness can hit each time? Oh my goodness, it has come on hard and strong this last week. Thank goodness I have those little Zofran pills that really help with nausea!

For about three days straight all I could eat was cheese crisps, bagels and kool-aid!! What a diet, huh? Oh well, hopefully it won't last through my whole pregnancy. I'll just keep looking toward the end goal : )

4 comments:

Tina said...

Hang in there, only 32 weeks to go... :)

Theresa said...

Ahhh, Zofran is my friend. He makes a lot of new friends in pregnant women. They're expensive as all get out but they work miracles. Here's a tip even though you didn't ask for one...if they're 8mg each cut them up in thirds and they will last WAY longer. If they are 4mg each you can cut them in half.

And remember nausea is a good thing, because that means baby is doing good!

I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Stacey!! Hang in there!! It is all worth it I am sure, you have life growing inside of you. You have waited for this!! ;0)

Kelley said...

I think we do somehow forget all the hassles of pregnancy once we look into those precious baby faces. Man, I wish they had offered me that medicine when I was pregnant!