Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Update

Well, it looks like I've been bit by something like the flu bug. Some kind of a viral infection snuck into my body when I wasn't looking. I went to the ER and they gave me IV fluid and something for the nausea. I'm feeling better today and that's a good thing.

My wonderful Mom took the kids last night and is watching them today. It's such a blessing to have her close to home.

They said they couldn't really tell me anything about the baby since it's kind of early to hear the heartbeat or see any movement. So we're just praying that the Lord will keep his hands on both of us and get us through this.

Thanks so much for all the prayers... you guys are awesome!!

7 comments:

Shalee said...

Oh, you poor girl... to be sick on top of pregnant really reeks. I'm praying for you both to get healthy.

Theresa said...

Oh such great news. I was thinking about you this morning. I'm glad it's only the flu...get some rest!

CJ said...

I hope you feel better soon! You and the baby are in my prayers! God speed your recovery!

Anonymous said...

let us know!

the two of you are in His hand, and are recovering even now. thank you God, for Stacey and this child and for the blessing of good health in Jesus name...

Anonymous said...

Tina called me, we're praying for you too!!!!

Sherry said...

Hey I helped too ya know...J?K. Hope yo feel better. Love ya!!

Kelley said...

You really are blessed to have your Mom closeby. That's one of the things I miss most about living in AZ.

Glad you're already feeling better.