Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hot Moms

Oh c'mon, you know the ones... they show up to get their kids from school in their tight jeans, name brand t-shirts and designer shoes. It's so funny to see them look around at the other moms. You wonder what they are thinking.

I'm looking like a different kind of hot... you know the one where you're sweating because you just chased your two year old all the way from the parking lot hoping he wouldn't pop into the wrong classroom.

I don't have "it" like those other moms but that's okay with me. I'm satisfied with the way I look and I know my kids love me. It's not about what I'm wearing or the way I look. It's about the values I'm teaching my children and the love I'm showing them!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

First time around here, but I have to give a hearty "Amen!" to this post... I'll be back for more later on. :-)

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Stacey.
I'm with you and thrilled you've got that priority on track....