Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday Meme...

I found this fun and interesting meme on Kelley's Blog...

Go to Wikepedia.com and enter your birthday (month and day only)

List 3 Important Events that occurred this date...
~ 1976 - British Pound falls below $2 U.S. for the first time
~ 1991 - Iraq releases all Gulf War prisoners
~ 2006 - Three 6 Mafia become the first African-American hip-hop group to win and Academy Award and play at the ceremony.

List 3 Births that took place on this date...
~ Marsha Warfield - American Actress (I only remember her from reruns of Night Court)
~ Teena Marie - American Singer (Don't know if I actually know any of her songs)
~ Jake Lloyd - American Actor (Played in Star Wars Episode 1 as Anakin Skywalker)

List 3 Deaths that took place on this date...
~ John Belushi - American Actor
~ Richard Kuklinski - American Hit Man "The Iceman"
~ Patsy Cline - American Singer

List 1 Observance or Holiday that takes place on this date...
~ Learn from Lie Feng Day in China

Tag a few friends to play along...
~ Jodi
~ Jen
~ Brooke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could say that I am smart, but WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU ENTER YOUR BIRTHDATE? Stacey please explain this to me, and I will do it. I can't believe someone that has given their brain cells to 3 boys can figure this out before me!:)