Tuesday, June 03, 2008

He's done it again...

My wonderful husband has done it again. Check out this email I got from him this morning...

Here's a list of some things I love about you:
1. There's no one else like you.
2. You have a great sense of humor.
3. You have an incredible memory.
4. Your mad bargain hunting skills
5. You are very generous.
6. You take care of our home and kids
7. You are level-headed
8. You're usually right.
9. You're a great mother for our boys.
10. You are a great cook.
11. You try to look for the positive in most situations
12. You were there for me when my mom got sick
13. Serving with you at church / high school ministry
14. Your smile
15. How you slyly get me to rub your back
16. You chose me and no one else

Love you. Have a great day.

Isn't that just the sweetest thing a husband could do??

4 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

I would say he is a keeper!

Shalee said...

Yes, I do believe it is the sweetest thing a husband can do... well that and clean all the bathrooms for a week. :)

Kathleen said...

I hope you'll save this for your boys. I heard it said once, "The greatest gift a father can give his children is to love their mother." Thus this represents both your gift, and theirs. Lovely!

Susie said...

I always say...I love that guy! I'm so happy to have him as a son in law...he's one terrific young man! (emphasis on young for his benefit)
Mom