Friday, June 06, 2008

He's a winner in my book...

But it was confirmed again this school year. He was the first student to get a character award in his class. Then I got a call from the teacher letting us know that Josh would be getting the citizenship award at the end of the year school assembly. We were so proud of him! Especially because he's now won this award two years in a row!! Here are a couple pictures of him on the big day..

A picture with Mrs. Lewis (what a wonderful teacher!)

At the front with other proud students

I had more pictures I wanted to post but they had the school name on them and I know that's not a smart idea. So you'll just have to use your imaginations :o)

2 comments:

Shalee said...

Congratulations, Josh! That just rocks!

(You know, Stacey, they say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... You're raising them well!)

Susie said...

I'm so proud of Josh...that's my grandson! You've done a great job and Mrs. Lewis was a blessing!
Mom