Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged...

I've actually been tagged by two different people now so I guess I should get on this...
Heidi and Jen both had some really random stuff to share. We'll see what I can come up with!

1. I love the # 5. I think it's because I was born on March 5th. I've loved it since I was a little girl. Interesting that we have 5 people living in our home!

2. It's strange that I love #5 because I don't care for odd numbers. I often stop the microwave or TV volume on an even number because I just like them more.

3. About a year ago I realized that the show King of Queens is talking about Queens, NY. Duh!

4. I would love to be a nurse on the Labor and Delivery floor someday. I think it would be so much fun to care for those women in labor and watch new life being born each day. When my kids are all in school I just might go back myself!

5. As a child and even an adult I loved mashed potatoes but with each pregnancy my tastes changed. While pregnant with Josh I couldn't eat them. Then with Seth I loved them again. Jake came along and I couldn't stand them. Now I eat them but they're not my favorite :o)

6. I love being in the kitchen! Baking, cooking, trying new things. I just don't know if I could actually do it professionally because I'm a really picky eater. It would be easier for me to tell you a list of things I would eat then a list that I wouldn't!

7. I can say the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish. It's because I was in a bilingual class in 2nd and 6th grade. It was fun and I learned quite a bit of Spanish.

So now I'm tagging 7 other people...
Sherry
Jodi
Barbie
Shawnie
Amber
Jenny
Mark

Have fun... I can't wait to see your answers!!

3 comments:

Penny said...

I could see you being a labor and delivery nurse. You have a very kind heart and warm, sincere smile and those new moms need that!

Amber Hann said...

haha am I just writing down random thoughts or things about myself?? confused.

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

I really need to back into the swing of this blogging thing...and this meme is just thing to help:).

I too love the #5:) I always picked it for my jersey's in sports.