Tuesday, November 01, 2011

When Life Gets Flipped

I don't know how else to explain the way I feel but to say that life has been flipped upside down lately. Things aren't like they used to be. I get so worn out easily and the kids know it. My attitude is much more on edge than I'd like to admit. I struggle to keep it together when there are four children yelling, goofing off, banging things and making noise. My ears actually hurt and feel like someone is sticking pins in them at points during the day!

I know God has a plan! I know He has a purpose! I keep trusting that it will all be revealed in His time!

Today I'm trying to focus on the good and find the silver linings but it's not always easy.

Please continue to pray for strength, patience and understanding of this crazy disease and the effects on my body!!

1 comment:

HolyMama! said...

it really sounds like you're fighting hard to keep the right perspective... and winning! : )