Well, shouldn't it be on your birthday?? Yesterday was my 26th birthday but I didn't get around to posting anything so now I'll just post 26 interesting facts about me...
1. I've never tasted alcohol in my life
2. I've always wanted to go white water rafting
3. I don't like hot dogs
4. I once had two boys fight (like physically fight) over me... what an ego booster, huh?
5. I cheated on tests several times in the 4th grade and felt really guilty about it!
6. I've never gotten an F in my life
7. I got a D once in the 7th grade because my attitude was horrible
8. My first kiss was at 14
9. My last kiss was this morning when my hubby left for work : )-
10. I've never cut my hair shorter than a bob
11. I've never once put any coloring in my hair
12. I love cooking and baking and dream someday of doing catering
13. I grew up wanting to be a teacher
14. I love my DVR because I hate commercials
15. My favorite drink is Iced Tea or water with lemon
16. When I go to the movies I think it would be really cool if one of the managers came up and asked to see my ticket... then I would whip it out and make them feel really dumb (don't ask)
17. I don't eat eggs
18. I fall asleep much easier when the TV is on
19. I love driving my mini van... makes me feel like a real Mommy : )
20. People usually think I'm either 20 years old because I look young or they think I'm 30 because I'm so settled in life already.
21. The only veggies I will eat... carrots, celery, corn, green beans and sometimes bell peppers
22. I love hanging out with my family
23. I can say the Pledge of Allegiance in English and Spanish
24. I've always loved children and pictured having lots of them
25. My Mom has always called me a frustrated perfectionist and I totally agree!
26. I am now the age that my husband was when we got married : )
Not real interesting but at least it's 26 things, right??