Thursday, December 18, 2008

Praying for the family

Yesterday I got a call from my friend, Patti and she was in tears. She had just gotten the news that her nephew, Travis 11 years old, passed away in his sleep. He was severely handicapped and suffered from Mitochondrial disease. My heart is aching for this family today! There are five other children who are going to miss their brother so much. Not to mention his parents, siblings, Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents.

Travis may have never been able to talk but he sure was cute. I remember seeing him lay on the couch and laugh while we were celebrating birthdays. I trust that he is safe with the Lord in Heaven today, probably doing things his earthy body never allowed him to do!

Please join with me and pray for this family!

3 comments:

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Praying.

Melanie said...

Somehow found your blog...
I do pray for peace for that family. :)

Shalee said...

Praying...