Friday, July 14, 2006

What a great husband

I've got a great husband! On Tuesday night he watched the boys while I went to the hospital and visited my sister and mom. He never even made me feel guilty for leaving.

Then on Wednesday night he let me go hang out with a friend. We got pedicures, chinese take-out and went back to her place to watch a movie. What a relaxing night off.

He watches the kids for me whenever I ask and hardly ever asks for anything in return. What a great guy, huh?

Honey, if you're reading this... I love you!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I too have a great hubby. Your man might consider training the young buck in your town how to be a good hubby. Need another generation of good men for our daughters!

Shalee said...

Hey, your hubby and mine are probably related! I really am amazed at the blessing that God gave me when we became one.

Congrats on having such a loving man!

Susie said...

I agree...he's a great guy! He's my favorite son-in-law, too! I most admire his love for our Lord!