Poor Jacob has been fighting off ear infections for a couple weeks now. I took him him about two and a half weeks ago because I knew his little ears were hurting pretty bad. The doc said it was his fifth ear infection since January and that's not a good sign. The the following week when he was 9 days in on that antibiotic, I had to take him back. At that point the doc said it had only gotten worse and was now a double infection. So we started the second round of antibiotics. On the fifth and final day of that particular medication I realized he was running a fever. Ugh... back to the doctors to have them say it was still getting worse! I had to hold him down while two nurses gave him antibiotic shots. It is horrible to watch but I knew it was the best thing. Today we go back in to see if it's any better. My thought is that he still has the infection because he's not happy at all. I just feel so bad for him. We will be seeing the ENT later this month to set up his tube surgery. Please pray for the little guy... and his mama!
Last night Seth went to bed with a fever. I prayed it would be a small thing and that he would wake up feeling great this morning. Nope, he still has a fever and it's getting higher. Hopefully they will be willing to take a look at him today, too! I'm guessing he's got an ear infection also.
Poor guys, I just want to make it better for them!