Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Dentist Update and Pictures

I finally figured out how to get the pictures downloaded and onto the blog. Anyway, Seth did great at the dentist. It only took two nurses and I to hold him down and get the meds down his throat. Then we sat in the waiting room for almost an hour waiting for the meds to kick in. He finally said "I'm feeling weird Mama, kind of dizzy." I knew it was working and wondered if they would let me take some home :o)

Not sure if it's good or bad but they didn't let me go back with him. They said he was very fussy and cried during most of the procedure. His spacer is a nice shiny silver and he loves to show it off! Now we're just working hard not to pop it out. Here are some pictures from Grandma's house when we got done...


Eating pudding but pushed it aside so Grandma could get a good picture

Enjoying his pudding but having a hard time with that fat lip

Poor guy could hardly keep his eyes open

Grandma has all the good stuff...

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Tag your it! Check out my blog to find out what to do!

Kathleen said...

First, congrats on your uploading prowess! I'm just now working on how to load a slideshow (aargh!).

What an adventure for the little guy; a scarey one to boot. I don't blame him for crying during most of the procedure! Been there; done that ...

Kathleen