Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tagged for a meme

Shalee tagged me all the way from her diner for this one...

It's a word meaning meme where I am to write what the words mean to me.

Buttercup: For the life of me I can't think of anything. There is an oldies song that keeps trying to play in my head that mentions buttercup but I can't get the tune or words right.
*updated* The song is Build Me Up Buttercup

Bookstore: Barnes and Noble

Pasta: My sister once got a card from a friend of my Moms and it said "Sorry it's pasta your birthday." She had made it herself and added pasta noodles. It was very cute!

Inspiration: My kids, they seem to inspire me to reach higher, try harder and push farther than I ever thought I could.

Now I'm going to tag some people I know haven't done this one yet... Tina, Mom, Jodi, Sherry, Julie (although I'm still waiting for her to do the one with Noah) and Theresa (when she's feeling all better... we're praying for you T)

Here are your words..
Pizza
Friendship
Daisy
Grace

2 comments:

Kate said...

That was so neat! Buttercup - I would have to say - Princess Buttercup from The Princess Bride movie. Whenever I hear Buttercup, I think of that movie!

Shalee said...

I'm with Kate. I totally thought about when Humperdink says "Princess Buttercup" all royally in the dream with the hag. Thanks for playing, Stacey. I really like your answers, especially the pasta one!