I found this on Kate's blog, The Tate School.
THE RULES: Each person tagged must state 6 weird things about themselves. Next, those who are tagged are to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 more people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I love pickles dipped in nacho cheese sauce
2. I sometimes temporarily forget I'm pregnant in the shower and think to myself "Wow, I'm getting a belly." Duh!!
3. I put my condiments on my sandwiches from left to right like I'm writing something.
4. When checking my email I have to click the send/recv button two times in a row for some reason
5. I love giving gifts and little things to people but I have a really hard time accepting gifts!
6. I often remember weird things I have said in a conversation with someone and worry that they remember them. I'm talking about even things from when I was a kid!
Now I'm tagging Tina, Jodi, Julie, Shalee, Boomama, and My Mom.