Okay, so Addie has tagged me for the super freaky "meme" today. I've been asked to post weird and freaky things all about me. Anyway, here goes...
1. When I turn up the volume on the TV or stop the microwave, I have to stop it on a even number.
2. When I sleep at night I keep my mouth shut and my jaw clenched because I'm afraid bugs will crawl in my mouth as I sleep. It really does happen people!!
3. As soon as it starts getting dark outside I go through and close the blinds. It doesn't matte whose house I'm in either. I'm afraid of people watching me!!
4. I am so afraid of people getting their hands shut in car doors that I constantly tell the kids to stand back while I close up the van. I think this one goes back to childhood when my sister accidentally closed the car door on my finger.
5. My stomach makes funny noises all the time. It's actually gotten worse since my gallbladder surgery three weeks ago. My family and friends have come to expect it.
6. I can't walk into a crowd without basically having a panic attack. Even walking into church after it starts is a big deal for me!!
7. I'm a night and morning person. I just love to stay up late and watch TV, read or do stuff on the computer. I also love getting up in the mornings and getting ready for the day!! This really bothers some people : )
8. Lately I've noticed my boobs getting a little smaller and my feet getting a little bigger. Not sure what the deal is on that one??
9. I walk and talk in my sleep. I've been known to get up and try to leave the house. One time my Mom walked in and I was pushing the covers to the end of my bed and I told her I was pushing the plane. Another time I walked into the bathroom and started undressing at 2 in the morning to get my shower and go to work. Once I woke my husband up when using my remote control as a barcode scanner after a stressful day at work. It's pretty weird!!
So now it's my turn to tag a couple of friends. So Tina, Sherry and Mary it's your turn now!!