Thirteen things I learned from my kids
1. Laugh more
2. God hears even the smallest prayers
3. Trust more
4. Being honest may hurt but it's usually best
5. You can dance anywhere if the music moves you
6. It doesn't matter what people look like, it's what's on the inside that counts
7. Books can take you on incredible journeys
8. Don't pretend to be something you're not
9. A day in the park can be such an adventure
10. Food doesn't have fat or calories
11. Grandma always has better snacks
12. It's okay to ask for help
13. You should really listen and not just hear what someone is saying
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants