Thursday, April 06, 2006



Thirteen Things about Stacey



1. I can touch my tongue to my nose (I should have posted a pic of this)


2. I love to shop for bargains!! I pulled a pair of new shorts out of my son's closet the other day and realized I had only paid $1 for them!!

3. I love giving gifts to people. Especially when it's something they just mentioned in passing and don't think anyone cared.

4. I have natural curly/wavy hair but blow-dry it straight most days.

5. I would love to try and play softball but am too embarassed to tell anyone becuase everyone thinks I hate sports : )

6. I love to read but usually can't put the book down once I start and then neglect other things I should be doing.

7. I won't drink a glass of milk but don't mind having it in my cereal.

8. I get very car sick... I get sick after a one hour trip to the outlet malls.

9. I puke very easily!! I've been like this since I was a kid. If I went three weeks without puking it was amazing to my family!! Probably more than you wanted to know, huh?

10. I once sat down and ate a whole roll of thin mint cookies. Okay people, I was six months pregnant : )

11. My middle name is Ann.

12. I love kids and could picture raising 8 of them!!

13. I love to make cards and scrapbook but don't make enough time to do so.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Lauren

2. Addie

3. Tina

4. Sherry

5. Julie



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Addie said...

Oooh Good list! I love find out about you guys. So 2 questions.
1. At no point while eating the roll of thin mint cookies, you never once thought, "Boy a glass of milk would taste so good now!"? I totally get eating the cookies, but I love milk with it.

2. Not really a question so much as sympathy for just how bad your first three months of pregancy must be if you puke so easily!

Tina said...

8 kids??? Does Jeff know? :)

Stacey said...

Addie ~ Nope, never want to drink the milk. I stopped when I was about 5.
Yes, I was sick too many times to count!

Tina ~ Not sure I have ever told him that I want that many : )

Sheri ~ Sounds pretty bad!!