Thirteen things I love about Camping...
(We're going camping this weekend)
1. Waking up in the morning to birds chirping
3. Being able to actually see the stars at night
5. Watching my son try to catch a fish
6. Taking a nap in your tent with the fresh air breezing through
7. Taking a "hike" with my kids
8. Hot Chocolate
9. The weather
10. The little squirels
11. Watching my kids discover nature
12. Seeing my parents playing with my kids and making memories
13. The funny things kids say about camping. The first time we took Josh he said "Wow, this looks like the forrest or something." & "Animals come out, come out wherever you are!"