Here's a fun little game, courtesy of Lauren and then Julie. It works like this: Julie assigned me a letter (T), and I have to list ten things that start with T, and why I chose them. If you want to play, email me and I'll assign you a letter, etc. etc. Got it? Good.
Ten Significant Words that Start With the Letter T...
1. Thomas: My last name... I remember when I first started dating Jeff, I would practice writing my name as if I were already married. Doodling here and there and knowing that someday it would be real.
2. Trice: My Grandma's name is Latrice but my Grandpa calls her Trice. I remember hearing him call her that since I was a little girl. I love my Grandma very much!!
3. Tina: My sister-n-law and one of the best friends I have ever had. We grew up together so it wasn't hard to connect at all when we married brothers. I love her and her family bunches!!
4. Thoughtfulness: I try to put this into almost everything I do. When I give someone a gift or when I do something for someone... I really try to make it so special for them.
5. Try: I usually don't give up easily. I try and try until I get it right.
6. Thankful: I try to be thankful for the things God has given me.
7. Telephone: I couldn't go a day without this.
8. Time: I often feel I could use so much more of this. I think I just need to learn how to use my time better.
9. Trust: I think this is the key to any relashionship or friendship!
10. Time-out: I use this word a couple times a day with my kids and often wish I could just take a time-out!!
Now I tag my Mom and Sherry : )