Monday, March 06, 2006

Aren't kids wonderful? I love the simple way they think about life. The other day we were driving along when my son annouces that he asked Jesus to take the sin from his hands. He then told us that the more sin he had in his hand the further away from God he was. It was so simple and so true. I'm so proud that my kids are willing to be open and honest about their relationship with God and others. I hope this childlike faith will continue and maybe I can acutally learn from it.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow, what a powerful vision your son has. A case in point from my previous comment... :)

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! i love that. How old is he? (I'm new here and already loving your site - i might find the answer to that question as i keep reading. I've got you on my 'feeds'! that sounds gross when i write it like that, huh?)