1. I don't know how to do a fancy thursday thirteen like all my friends.
2. When my sister and I were young everyone thought we were twins.
3. I once had a broken foot and walked around on it for three days because me Dad said it was okay. He felt really bad when we found out it was broken and made it up to me though : )
4. I hate amlost all veggies.
5. I love to cook and try new recipes but I'm a very picky eater.
6. I'm addicted to a game called diamond drop that my sons got me for Christmas.
7. I once boycotted Taco Bell for over a year because they served me nachos with a bird feather in them. I have gone back to eating there now. It's so nice and cheap when you're on a budget.
8. I won't eat anything that swims or lives in water.
9. I wish more places served Diet Dr. Pepper.
10. My kids birthdays are on June 29th and July 29th. I think God was just trying to make it easy for me.
11. I asked the Lord to live in my heart at Awana when I was five.
12. I love to paint but hate to clean it up.
13. I love to eat pickles and yes Julie, I sometimes drink the pickle juice : )