Okay, I know every mom and wife out there has laundry stories to tell. In fact, people are talking about it on blogs like here, here and here. Some blogs are even having contests in laundry rooms like here. So I've come up with some fun questions that will tell me a little about you. Please answer in the comments section...
1. How often do you do laundry?
2. Do you use liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets?
3. Do you seperate whites, darks, towels and jeans?
4. Do your kids help with the laundry?
5. Do you fold or hang most of your clothes?
6. Do you have a great laundry story you can share??
Here are my answers...
1. 1 or 2 loads a day
3. Seperate them all. My Mom taught me never to mix them up
4. Once in a while but they're still a little young
5. Hang most everything
6. I once washed my paycheck and had to have it sent to me again. The worst is when hubby leaves chapstick or gum in his pockets... yuck!!